2021 Season Update @ 08.03.21

Dear Members and Riders,

Unfortunately, we have been unable to secure a suitable date for Croft later this year.  Due to the current restrictions in Scotland and advice which we have been given, we are also cancelling both rounds at East Fortune.  Motorcycle racing is organised to be enjoyed by all involved, riders, officials, volunteers and spectators and if we are unable to provide this safely, then we have no option but to cancel.

We are saddened that we have had to come to this difficult decision again this year, however if we are unable to run a championship, then we must take this into consideration. 

Hopefully, things will resume as per normal for the 2022 season and we thank you all for your ongoing support of the club.

Thank you,

NEMCRC Committee