The NEMCRC 50th Motorcycle Racing Championship Third Round
- NEMCRC championship fourth round in the NEMCRC’s 50th birthday year
- High-speed two-wheel action
- Hugely powerful state-of-the-art 1000cc machinery
- Very competitive and quick 600cc classes
- Young talent in 125cc classes
- Incredible action from the Sidecars
- Wonderful sounds and memories with the Classics
- Walk around the Paddock
- Cafe and Bar
- Car and motorcycle parking
NEMCRC’s third 2012 meeting at Knockhill will see the third leg of the Club Championship roar into action on the 30th June and 1st of July 2012. Significantly this years championship marks the North East Motor Cycle Racing Club’s 50th birthday celebrations. As the NEMCRC started back in 1962 this years championship is a significant landmark for the club as every meeting marks another success in this the Golden Jubilee year.
Saturday £3 in advance £5 at gate
Sunday £10 in advance £12 at gate
weekend £12 in advance .
- Saturday: First Practice starts at 9am the first race will immediately follow practice.
- Sunday: First Practice starts at 9am the first race will immediately follow practice.
Both days Marshals and officials break for lunch around 1.00pm
This NEMCRC race meeting is always a very popular fixture at Knockhill with English and Scottish riders. Many full grids are anticipated providing some of the most exciting motorcycle racing at this NEMCRC event. This weekend will provide some of the best club racing of the season for spectators attending this popular Scottish circuit