Your Motorcycle Race Club in the North East
The North East Motorcycle Racing Club is based in the North East of England and is for all motorcycle racers, racing enthusiasts, supporters and fans. The club promotes and encourages road racing and motorcycle sporting interests for all enthusiast within the north east.
Join The North East’s leading racing motorcycle club as a racer, marshal, a spectator, or just a motorcycle racing enthusiast. Whatever your interest in Motorbike Racing you are welcome at the NEMCRC’s race meetings, social gatherings and events. Continue reading
Amended date for AGM
Thursday 15th December
The NEMCRC Annual General Meeting will take place at the Club House on Thursday 15th December 7.30pm.
This is open to members only!!!
Please find attached the Agenda and Election Forms for your information.
The Dinner Dance will be held on Saturday 4th February at the Britannia Airport Hotel, Newcastle (see attached
Champions letters will be posting out in the coming week.
The club house will be open on the following dates:
Thursday 17th November / 1st December
Tuesday 13th December (AGM Meeting to be confirmed)
- 2017 Track Racing – British Grass Track Championship and Other Key Events
- 2017 ACU British Classic Enduro Championship Organisers Required
- Haslam Claims Sunbeam MCC 75th Southern Experts Trial
- Wild Westwood - The 2016 ACU British Extreme Enduro Championship Final Round
- 2017 British Enduro Championship Calendar Confirmed
- Off Road Event Paperwork 2017
- Bumper Road Racing Season Ahead
- Miller finds confidence on day two of Sepang MotoGP test
- Appleyard Macadam put up £20,000 Supersport win bonus
- Video Bikesportnews.com tests Sykes' Kawasaki at Aragon
- Successful debut for new pneumatic-valved Aprilia engine
- Jones and Hedger to race in Supersport for Tsingtao MV
- McConnell steps back into British Superbikes with Smith’s BMW
- Lintin signs for RC Express Kawasaki