Your Motorcycle Race Club in the North East
The North East Motorcycle Racing Club is based in the North East of England and is for all motorcycle racers, racing enthusiasts, supporters and fans. The club promotes and encourages road racing and motorcycle sporting interests for all enthusiast within the north east.
Join The North East’s leading racing motorcycle club as a racer, marshal, a spectator, or just a motorcycle racing enthusiast. Whatever your interest in Motorbike Racing you are welcome at the NEMCRC’s race meetings, social gatherings and events. Continue reading
The North East Motorcycle Racing Club are to stage a meeting at East Fortune in memory of Ian Bell. Ian was a great supporter of the NEMCRC and attended East Fortune on a regular basis having scored many victories at the circuit.
As Ian always competed in the F2 sidecar class The Ian Bell Memorial Trophy will be awarded to the first Formula Two Sidecar crew over the aggregate of the four sidecar races held over the two days.
Every year the trophy will be retained by the winners and in the following years a new Trophy will be struck.
The Club have obtained permission from Yamaha UK to use the Yamaha Symbol of the three tuning forks on the trophies just for these meetings.
There will also be a full programme of NEMCRC Championship races within the meeting.
Entry forms (regs) are available below.
Find below the updated championship standings after our East Fortune meeting
NEMCRC Forms, applications, notices and regulations etc. are available for download here.
You can download NEMCRC forms, info and documents such as :
- Membership forms
- Race Entry Forms or “Regs” as we call them
Just click the links and save to or open on your computer, (PDF files open in Adobe Acrobat Reader, while DOC files open in Microsoft Word or Apple Mac Pages).
NEMCRC Club Membership Applications 2016
- 2016 mship form (PDF)
Entering NEMCRC Race Meetings
- Racing; Regs/Entry forms & eligibility
- NEMCRC Race Entry Form 2016 (available)
- 2016 Official Regs v3 bw
The Entry Forms (Regs) are now available to download for the 2016 season. Go to the ‘Race Regs/Entry Forms’ tab to download the PDF.
- No holding back now…. It’s win or bust for 2016 at the NG Racing Finale!!
- Atkinson takes a slender advantage going into final round!
- Scott Redding swaps slicks for knobblies to hit the beach
- Secretaries and Organisers session - Saturday 15th October 2016
- Sidecar Shootout Cancelled
- Jonny Walker to take on the HydroGarden Weston Beach Race
- Team GB heads to the MXON this weekend
- Miller finds confidence on day two of Sepang MotoGP test
- Appleyard Macadam put up £20,000 Supersport win bonus
- Video Bikesportnews.com tests Sykes' Kawasaki at Aragon
- Successful debut for new pneumatic-valved Aprilia engine
- Jones and Hedger to race in Supersport for Tsingtao MV
- McConnell steps back into British Superbikes with Smith’s BMW
- Lintin signs for RC Express Kawasaki