Your Motorcycle Race Club in the North East
The North East Motorcycle Racing Club is based in the North East of England and is for all motorcycle racers, racing enthusiasts, supporters and fans. The club promotes and encourages road racing and motorcycle sporting interests for all enthusiast within the north east.
Join The North East’s leading racing motorcycle club as a racer, marshal, a spectator, or just a motorcycle racing enthusiast. Whatever your interest in Motorbike Racing you are welcome at the NEMCRC’s race meetings, social gatherings and events. Continue reading
IAN BELL STATEMENT FROM THE NEMCRC
THE NEMCRC ARE SADDENED BY THE FATAL INCIDENT AT BALLASPUR DURING FRIDAYS SECOND SIDECAR RACE AT THE ISLE OF MAN TT WHICH RESULTED IN THE DEATH OF IAN BELL.
IAN, 58 YRS AND THE SON OF THE CLUBS FOUNDER GEORGE BELL, WAS A LIFE LONG CLUB MEMBER, SUPPORTER AND SPONSOR OF THE ORGANISATION. HE WAS ALSO A SPONSOR THROUGH THE YEARS OF SOLO AND SIDECAR CLUB MEMBERS.
A COMPETITOR IN SOLO EVENTS BEFORE A VERY SUCCESSFUL CAREER IN SIDECARS. HE MADE HIS TT DEBUT IN 1995. HE BECAME A BRITISH F2 SIDECAR CHAMPION – A SIDECAR TT WINNER IN 2003 AS WELL AS ACHIEVING FIVE PODIUM PLACINGS IN HIS TT CAREER.
IAN WAS THE PROPRIETER OF A VERY SUCCESSFUL MOTORCYCLE DEALER SHIP IN BEDLINGTON NORTHUMBERLAND AND PART OF A MOTORCYCLE DYNASTY STARTED BY HIS FATHER GEORDIE BELL.
HIS SUCCESS IN INTERNATIONAL MEETINGS NEVER INTRUDED INTO HIS SUPPORT FOR THE NEMCRC AND HIS REGULAR COMPETITIVE ATTENDANCE AT THE CLUBS MEETINGS.
OUR DEEPEST SYMPATHY IS EXTENDED TO HIS WIFE TRUDI, CARL AND RACHAEL.
ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE WEB SITE WHEN THEY ARE KNOWN.
The club house will be closed on Thursday 16th June but open on Thursday 23rd June from about 7:30pm
Find below the updated championship standings after our East Fortune meeting
This years Bob McIntyre meeting will again include rounds of the NEMCRC classic championships.
All registered NEMCRC members will gain points towards the 250, 350, 500 and open championships as in previous years. Points awarded in the order that NEMCRC riders cross the finishing line, i.e. first NEMCRC rider 25 points – 2nd 20 – 3rd 16 etc .
This gives the classic championship 4 rounds as in previous years .
NEMCRC Forms, applications, notices and regulations etc. are available for download here.
You can download NEMCRC forms, info and documents such as :
- Membership forms
- Race Entry Forms or “Regs” as we call them
Just click the links and save to or open on your computer, (PDF files open in Adobe Acrobat Reader, while DOC files open in Microsoft Word or Apple Mac Pages).
NEMCRC Club Membership Applications 2016
- 2016 mship form (PDF)
Entering NEMCRC Race Meetings
- Racing; Regs/Entry forms & eligibility
- NEMCRC Race Entry Form 2016 (available)
- 2016 Official Regs v3 bw
- Cheshire Grasstrack Club ACU Clubman’s Championship Report
- Nora-MX head to Milton Park this Sunday
- Last Chance for Discounted British Wulfsport Oset Trials GP Tickets
- Fox by name and nature
- It’s That Time Again ! Welsh 2 Day
- British Pre 75 Grass Track Championship heads to Pickering on Sunday 26th June
- Bryan Mackenzie looking to shine at home round of Maxxis British Championship
- Miller finds confidence on day two of Sepang MotoGP test
- Appleyard Macadam put up £20,000 Supersport win bonus
- Video Bikesportnews.com tests Sykes' Kawasaki at Aragon
- Successful debut for new pneumatic-valved Aprilia engine
- Jones and Hedger to race in Supersport for Tsingtao MV
- McConnell steps back into British Superbikes with Smith’s BMW
- Lintin signs for RC Express Kawasaki