Your Motorcycle Race Club in the North East
The North East Motorcycle Racing Club is based in the North East of England and is for all motorcycle racers, racing enthusiasts, supporters and fans. The club promotes and encourages road racing and motorcycle sporting interests for all enthusiast within the north east.
Join The North East’s leading racing motorcycle club as a racer, marshal, a spectator, or just a motorcycle racing enthusiast. Whatever your interest in Motorbike Racing you are welcome at the NEMCRC’s race meetings, social gatherings and events. Continue reading
Find below the updated championship standings after our East Fortune meeting
This years Bob McIntyre meeting will again include rounds of the NEMCRC classic championships.
All registered NEMCRC members will gain points towards the 250, 350, 500 and open championships as in previous years. Points awarded in the order that NEMCRC riders cross the finishing line, i.e. first NEMCRC rider 25 points – 2nd 20 – 3rd 16 etc .
This gives the classic championship 4 rounds as in previous years .
NEMCRC Forms, applications, notices and regulations etc. are available for download here.
You can download NEMCRC forms, info and documents such as :
- Membership forms
- Race Entry Forms or “Regs” as we call them
Just click the links and save to or open on your computer, (PDF files open in Adobe Acrobat Reader, while DOC files open in Microsoft Word or Apple Mac Pages).
NEMCRC Club Membership Applications 2016
- 2016 mship form (PDF)
Entering NEMCRC Race Meetings
- Racing; Regs/Entry forms & eligibility
- NEMCRC Race Entry Form 2016 (available)
- 2016 Official Regs v3 bw
The Entry Forms (Regs) are now available to download for the 2016 season. Go to the ‘Race Regs/Entry Forms’ tab to download the PDF.
- TT Supporters’ Club 2016
- Donington local Ryde delighted to secure return to World Supersport grid for home round
- Hull Auto’s Jack Howden Trophy takes place this Sunday
- Fans flock to Donington Park to meet star riders ahead of Superbike World Championship
- Brown and Chamberlain take victory at Round 3 of the MAXXIS ACU Britsih Sidecarcross Championships
- Dean Takes The Overall At New Venue
- GEST Hasting MX heads to Hawkhurst this weekend
- Miller finds confidence on day two of Sepang MotoGP test
- Appleyard Macadam put up £20,000 Supersport win bonus
- Video Bikesportnews.com tests Sykes' Kawasaki at Aragon
- Successful debut for new pneumatic-valved Aprilia engine
- Jones and Hedger to race in Supersport for Tsingtao MV
- McConnell steps back into British Superbikes with Smith’s BMW
- Lintin signs for RC Express Kawasaki